Well, I’m back from my hols and I’ve got loads of ideas for great blog posts and lots to share with you all. The first change is that from now on I’m going to post my To Do list each week, an idea I’ve borrowed from my favourite blog, The View Outside (thanks Vikki). OK, so here goes – things I’m aiming to do this week:
- Complete my list of September’s short story competitions and post it by the end of the week
- Work on the outline for my new WIP – the sequel to Can’t Live Without
- Think of a working title for above! (Suggestions very welcome)
- Change my media page around so that the most recent items are at the top (duh – not sure why I didn’t do it this way in the first place!)
- Research and write about KDP Select and whether or not it’s worth opting in to – this is for Thursday
- Finish my next Fiction Friday story, which is a short story called Parenting Classes – themed for back to school time!
Whew! That’s quite a lot, and this is on top of the usual tweeting and promotions etc. My daughter is still off school, so I’m going to have to be very focussed indeed. I’ll report back next Monday how I did. Now, over to you – what have you got on your To Do list this week?
- The To Do List 27th August to 2nd September (the-view-outside.com)