Happy Monday everyone! I’m the chirpy one today, aren’t I? Well, it’s because I’ve decided to go easy on myself with this week’s list. But before I get on to that, how did I do last week?
- 10,000 words of The Family Trap – 6,585 not bad, but see below …
- Research and write blog post about the tricky topic of point of view in fiction – Did it, coming up tomorrow
- Week 2 of MA: read Nabokov’s Pnin and make notes – Yup!
- Upload A Life Unpredicted to Kindle by Friday – Yes
- Let everyone know about above and hopefully make a few early sales/get reviews – Yes! Well done me 🙂
Right, so now this week’s super-light workload:
- Write and send out October’s newsletter, complete with new video (if you don’t sign up you won’t see it!)
- Week 3 of MA: read Burgess’ Time for a Tiger
- Write some parenting shorts for a new book I’ve been asked to contribute to
- 10,000 words of The Family Trap – and this is a minimum!
Hmm, it doesn’t look so very light now I’ve written it down. But I have to get on with The Family Trap – I’m planning to start giving chapters to beta readers in early November, so I mustn’t let anything get in the way of that goal this week. Wish me luck!
- To Do List – 1st to 7th October (joannegphillips.wordpress.com)